The processing of personal data
I. Basic provisions
1. The personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is NAPOS, as No. 48155781 with its registered office at Prague 3, Žižkov, Baranova 2869/35 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. Personal data shall mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological,
economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
3. The controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the Administrator based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The Administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending
commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for
sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section
7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data shall be:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal information is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller shall keep personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 15 years, if the personal data are processed by consent.
2. After the personal data retention period expires, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data shall be persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract,
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
2. Our website uses both “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”.
Session cookies allow you to browse through the individual tabs of our site and remember any information you enter here. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser or shortly afterwards. Persistent cookies allow this website to remember your preferences and settings for your next visit and, for example, you do not have to log in constantly.
Persistent cookies automatically expire after a set time.
- improve the performance of the Website by collecting information about the way visitors use it (for example, which bookmarks are most visited).
- increase the functionality of the Website and bring it closer to you by allowing us to remember your previous choices. However, this information is not used to identify you or remember where you were on the Internet.
- allow some tools to work, provide spam measures, and access to age-restricted content; and
- allow some of our suppliers to provide the services they provide in relation to the Website on our behalf.
4. "Cookies" are not viruses. They are only text files that do not contain any program and therefore cannot be run as a program. The "cookies" cannot be copied and distributed over the Internet. However, your web browser sends them to the Web site to which it belongs each time you visit them, which then appears in your web browser settings.
5. By means of “cookies” we are also able, in general, to record statistics on the visitor 's behavior on this Website. As a result, we can tailor it to your interests and requirements.
6. "Cookies" help us to identify a particularly popular or problematic part of the Website, but it is not possible to associate it with a specific user.
8. You may, of course, view these Websites without cookies, but some of their functionality may be limited and the comfort of use may be reduced. Most browsers accept these files automatically, but you can prevent them from being saved by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings . You can also delete "cookies" already stored on your device at any time. The exact setting of this function can be found in the "help" of your browser.
VII. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to the correction of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or the processing restrictions under Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to revoke the processing consent in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VIII. Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure paper and personal data storage, in particular by means of a password, an antivirus program and backups.
3. The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
IX. Final Provisions
1. By submitting an order form from the online order form, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.
© All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in any form without prior written or oral consent is prohibited and punishable.
+420 495 581 630