End-of-life electrical equipment
Hand over unnecessary things for ecological disposal
We accept ecological processing
- Large home appliances
complete washing machines, stoves, dishwashers, dryers, microwave ovens, boilers and others
- Small home appliances
vacuum cleaners, irons, coffee makers, el. kettles, shavers, alarm clocks, fans, sewing machines and others
How does it work?
- As part of take-back, we take over electrical equipment with an end of life
- Possibility of handing over electrical waste for companies
- Expedition to ecological use and processing
We take back electrical and electronic equipment in cooperation with REMA and ASEKOL
Acceptance certificate for organic use on request
We hold certificates for:
- Organization quality management system conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
- Environmental management system conforming to the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015
In other words, we care not only for legislation, but also to relieve the environment together. Come with us to minimize the environmental burden.
Questions or inquiry? Write us:
Where to find us
The main establishment NAPOS, a.s.
U Panelárny 461
503 02 Předměřice nad Labem
Monday - Thursday 7:00 – 15:30
Friday 7:00 – 15:00
Saturday 7:00 – 11:00
Branch NAPOS, a.s.
Na Rybárně, ul. Hradubická
500 02 Pražské Předměstí,
Monday - Friday 7:30 – 16:00 hod.
Saturday 7:00 – 11:00 hod.